Things to Look Forward to at Knowledge19
The INRY team is excited to attend Knowledge19 as a Platinum sponsor again! Knowing that we will be able to connect with clients, prospective ServiceNow adopters and users alike, we look forward to this event every year. As a ServiceNow Gold partner, we have helped our clients transform work across IT, HR, Customer Service and Security; and many of those transformations started with a simple conversation at a past Knowledge event.
Stop by Booth 1018 to talk with one of our certified consultants about our industry-specific solutions. Or, join in on one of our many Collaboration Corner sessions being held at the booth throughout the week!
Our Collaboration Corner will give you unparalleled access to our leadership, process owner experts and clients alike to share best practices and success stories.
We are proud to bring you a variety of breakout sessions this year as well. We invite you to join us in these sessions to hear from both INRY leaders and our clients about the success they have achieved through their ServiceNow implementations with INRY.
You can find us here!
- TN0846 – Now for B2B & Services, featuring First National Technology Solutions
- TN1786 – Streamline HITRUST compliance with ServiceNow, featuring Shriners Hospitals for Children
- BRE1785 – Business case for leveraging ServiceNow across the enterprise, featuring Aon, TCF Bank and Regis
- BRE1787 – Instance Health: Good Practices Equal Happy Users
- KBP0779 – Aon Presents: Restructure business operating model, featuring INRY
- KBP1628 – Shriners Presents: Strengthening your security immune system in Healthcare, featuring INRY
Thinking about upgrading to Madrid? Take time to talk with an INRY team member to learn how we upgraded in just one day. Because we run our business on ServiceNow, we can leverage our own experiences while incorporating best practices to work for you.
Ask an INRY team member about our unique 360-degree partnership with ServiceNow:
With so many exciting things to do at Knowledge19, we’d love to know what you are looking forward to most. We are looking forward to finding out what ServiceNow will unveil this year, leading to even more exciting times for us all! See you in Vegas!