INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is hiring experienced Account Executives to drive revenue and growth. As a result of our strategic thought leadership and high quality delivery, we have demonstrated that we mean business. We are looking for high performers to quarterback sales as we disrupt how IT solutions are consumed via the cloud. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized enterprises
Your role is:
- Sales Growth: Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closure, applying the right INRY resources at the right time including support in delivery and invoicing. Drive lead generation through territory mapping, marketing, strong collaboration/joint sales campaigns with ServiceNow field teams to drive market awareness through events and building influencer networks. Play an active role in shaping market definition and strategy, especially for assigned markets.
- Nurture Clients: Manage and nurture client relationships to deliver value-add solutions and be recognized as an advisor. Be the “voice of the customer” and hold INRY accountable to the high standards our Clients have come to expect.
- Partner relationships: Build exceptional, partner-of-choice relationships with ServiceNow stakeholders including sales, pre-sales, product line sales etc.
You will be supported by:
- INRY Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development.
- Robust marketing collateral (case studies, white papers, and success stories). Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights
- Seasoned delivery team who continuously demonstrates high quality implementations
- Strong alignment with ServiceNow and other strategic partners
- Mature tools for prospecting, sales pipeline management and insights into delivery / team capabilities.
How you will grow
- INRY is growing over 50% YoY and this provides excellent opportunities to grow larger deals and driving mutually beneficial compensation plans.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need regional leadership structures.
- Driven to exceed goals with proven sales track record to Global 2000 enterprises
- Knowledge of selling complex enterprise consulting/solutions for business and IT. Preferably IT Consulting, IT Services, SaaS or CRM/ERP software (in that order)
- Experience, network and relationships in solutions and industries in which we operate – see www.inry.com
- Willingness and ability to work in complex, globally distributed and diverse environments
If this describes you, contact us at email@example.com
|Job Title/Role||Principal Sales Consultant|
|Reporting To||Vice President Service Strategy & Sales|
(Willing to consider other markets for high performers)
Kansas City, KS.
Las Vegas, NV
ST. Louis, MO.