INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
The following list includes typical job responsibilities:
- Leverage INRY’s PASS methodology to deliver client value driven projects in areas of ServiceNow implementations. Our typical projects are ServiceNow implementations in areas of: HR Service Management, IT Service Management, IT & Business project and portfolio management, Security Incident Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, and Customer Service Management
- Typically conducts workshops, defines roadmaps, coordinates requirements, conducts user acceptance testing (UAT). If a lead is not a subject matter expert in the specific area, work with the delivery team to identify and leverage subject matter experts for areas in scope of the project.
- Typically coordinates the overall solution across business process and technical teams across INRY and client teams.
- Typically manages project timelines, financials, and effectively communicates with offshore and client teams.
- Focuses on delivering value to the client by ensuring the business objectives are met. This means either delivering original scope or changing scope in close partnership with the client. As the project progresses, our clients learn more about ServiceNow, we learn more about client objectives. This may strengthen the initial assumptions or require us to change direction to align with outcomes.
- Successfully manage, develop, and strengthen business relationships with current and future clients.
- Learn configuration for the platform and quickly and apply knowledge of ServiceNow and other tools to client projects.
Personality & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Is a subject matter specialist in one or more of:
- HR Service Management: background in HR case management, HR knowledge, HR shared services.
- Customer Service Management: ability to implement application solutions for call centers. Familiar with customer data modeling, and application integration to various back end systems.
- IT project and portfolio management: experience and background in tools like Clarity, Plan View etc.
- Business project and portfolio management: experience in B2B services industry. Can implement project management solutions like New Store Opening, New Product Development, etc.
- Security Incident Management: Background in information security, data security, privacy, and incident management
- Governance Risk and Compliance: Experience in compliance and control objectives, and exposure to implementing standards like PCI, ISO 27001, NIST etc.
- Soft skills
- Learner that has the ability to adapt to a fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner.
- Must have attention to detail, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven record of successfully managing client relationships.
Open to most locations. Prefer MN (Minneapolis), Texas (Dallas, Austin), Ohio Valley (Cincinnati, Columbus), or Carolinas (Charlotte, Raleigh). Will require travel within the US, typically 10% to 50% depending on projects.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to the US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to the US depending on performance and business need.
If this sounds like you we’d love to chat! Please send your resume and contact information to Careers@integrhythm.com
|Job Category||Business Analyst|