INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in joining our growing team to provide multifaceted value to the company. This individual must have the right attitude to learn and the aptitude to grow. As a small company, we need team members who are willing and able to work hard. This individual must possess basic analytical and problem solving skills and be capable of performing tasks independently on a daily basis. The right candidate will be open to completing tasks that are outside of the typical scope of a Business Analyst or Consultant.
The following list includes potential responsibilities of the job. Please note that it does not encompass all potential responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of INRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures through shadowing and working with other team members.
- Collaborate with business partners and internal teams to better understand business needs; discuss potential opportunities for improvement and expansion.
- Train in on various business and IT functions to help support project delivery teams when available.
- Work with clients to define detailed business requirements for IT solutions, as well as develop clear and concise functional requirements.
- Manage project timelines and effectively communicate with offshore and client teams.
- Successfully manage, develop and strengthen business relationships with current and future clients.
- Learn configuration for the platform and quickly and apply knowledge of ServiceNow and other tools to client projects.
Personality & Skills:
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Quick learner who has the ability to adapt to a fast pace and changing environment
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner.
- Must have attention to detail, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships.
- Hunger to succeed and ambition to rise fast.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years professional work experience or master’s degree.
Primary work location will be in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position may require travel within the US to support marketing events.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to US depending on performance and business need.
If this describes you, contact us at email@example.com
|Job Title/Role||Business Analyst|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Minnesota|