INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in joining our growing team to provide multifaceted value to the company. This individual must have the right attitude to learn and the aptitude to grow. As a small company, we need team members who are willing and able to work hard and smart. This individual must possess basic analytical and problem solving skills and be capable of performing tasks independently on a daily basis. The right candidate will be open to completing a wide range of tasks that could include, but are not limited to the tasks as described in the “Responsibilities” section of this document.
The following list includes potential responsibilities of the job. Please note that occasionally tasks outside the scope of below listed items will arise.
- Learn configuration for ServiceNow platform and leverage knowledge about other tools to bring to client projects.
- Develop an understanding of INRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with business partners and internal team members to better understand business needs.
- Work with clients to define detailed business requirements for ServiceNow solutions, as well as develop clear and concise functional requirements.
- Configure the ServiceNow platform in accordance with the client requirements gathered during project workshops.
- Coordinate tasks and responsibilities between US and India teams to ensure project success.
- Learn and understand various business and IT functions to help support project delivery teams.
- Manage project timelines and effectively communicate with both the INRY and client teams.
Additional Responsibilities of Technical resources:
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Lead portal development efforts for client portals built on the ServiceNow platform.
- Create innovative and exciting websites for client portals and our company website.
- Integrate data from various back end services and databases.
- Maintain documentation throughout the development process.
- Create website/portal user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Keep up to date knowledge on latest trends and technologies and how to implement them.
Personality & Skills:
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Quick learner who has the ability to adapt to a fast pace and ever changing environment.
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills are essential.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships.
- Understanding of agile project management methodologies.
- Hunger to succeed and ambition to rise fast.
- Strong interest in cloud computing and related technologies including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.
- Experience configuring cloud platforms/applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience or master’s degree.
Additional Skills for Technical resources:
- Demonstrated experience in end to end development.
- In depth knowledge and programming experience with modern HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of web services like SOAP, REST, XML, etc.
- Proficiency in developing UI designs from wireframes and website layouts.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
Primary work location will be in the Minneapolis, MN. This position will require travel within the US, typically 10% to 50% depending on projects.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to US depending on performance and business need.