INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in joining our growing team to provide multifaceted value to the company. This individual must have the right attitude to learn and the aptitude to grow. As a small company, we need team members who are able and willing to work hard.. This individual must possess basic analytical and problem solving skills and be capable of performing tasks independently on a daily basis. The right candidate will be open to completing a wide range of tasks that could include, but are not limited to the tasks as described in the “Responsibilities” section of this document.
The following list includes potential responsibilities of the position. Please note that occasionally tasks outside the scope of below listed items will arise.
- Develop an understanding of INRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with project team members and develop case studies that reflect the strategic nature of our projects.
- Interview subject matter experts to develop white papers, “point of view” articles, blogs, etc.
- Work with our graphic designer to create content for white papers, case studies, brochures, event banners, presentations, and other items as needed.
- Improve the company website by adding and refining content relevant to our current offerings.
- Promote INRY’s content and services through social media outlets like LinkedIn.
- Identify and respond to “Request for Proposal” and “Request for Information” opportunities.
- Monitor partner and government sites for opportunities that align with our service offerings.
- Create and/or refine service definitions for each of the services offered by INRY.
- Coordinate with our graphic designer to plan details around event sponsorship including collateral, prizes, banners, booth layout, etc.
- Create strategy for online marketing campaigns and product positioning.
- Identify potential business opportunities.
- Work with partner organizations to develop joint marketing strategies.
- Coordinate with Pre-Sales team to help organize demos, solution POCs, product workshops, etc.
Personality & Skills:
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner.
- Must have attention to detail, organization, and analytical skills.
- Quick learner who has the ability to adapt to a fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Eagerness and a strong desire to create powerful, original content, as well as a willingness to incorporate feedback into content.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business solutions to meet those needs.
- Experience creating professional documents with a marketing and/or technical focus.
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development is beneficial .
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience or master’s degree.
Primary work location will be in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position may may require travel within the US to support marketing events.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to the US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to US depending on performance and business need.
If this sounds like you we’d love to chat! Please send your resume and contact information to Careers@integrhythm.com
If you’d like to learn more about other career opportunities with IntegRhythm, please inquire at Careers@integrhythm.com
|Job Category||Content Marketer|