INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to lead transformation in how IT services are delivered with disruptive cloud technologies and INRY implementation methodologies.
We are a highly motivated company, that has earned Gold ServiceNow Partner status as well as being named in INC 500. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights .
Director Delivery is a leadership role responsible for is responsible for providing a range of Project and Program Management services to support Executive decision making and oversight for INRY’s critical projects, and the effective and efficient co-ordination and delivery for those projects.
- Facilitating the successful delivery of critical projects within the INRY Portfolio, by providing expert project management guidance, managing client escalations and coaching and mentoring the delivery teams to provide successful outcomes.
- Lead the on-going development of INRY’s PASS methodology in order to enhance execution of best practice project management standards across all INRY projects, reducing risk and improving confidence in the overall design and delivery of projects.
- Monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, help anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery and benefits realization. Coordinate, oversee and undertake impartial project reviews to ensure the overall ‘delivery safety’ of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- Be a leading contributor to key insights and themes to aid executive strategy and decision making.
- Take on an Escalation Management role, securing the buy-in of key client stakeholders, plan and approach issue resolution and provide guidance and leadership to the wider delivery team.
- Manage a team of 40+ Delivery Consultants to build organization capability, individual capability and lead a high performance and motivated team
- Must have management experience in consulting organizations in IT or management consulting space.
- Must have experience with project reviews, assurance and assessments. Must have an excellent track record in Project & Portfolio Management.
- Must have experience leading large, complex projects or programs across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in influencing and building relationships with senior stakeholders working within challenging circumstances and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and themes from reporting data to plan effectively and mitigate elements of risk.
- Excellent demand and resource management and coaching skills for virtual Consultants.
- Results-focused with excellent organizational and planning skills to ensure delivery to deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and deal with ambiguity.