INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to lead transformation in Governance Risk and Compliance with disruptive cloud technologies and INRY implementation methodologies.
We are a highly motivated company, that has earned Gold ServiceNow Partner status as well as being named in INC 500. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights . We are transforming how GRC is implemented using ServiceNow and our PASS methodology with focus on building Efficient, Agile,Secure Experiences for our clients. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized organizations.
The Consultant will work in partnership with the Sales teams and Service Strategy & Innovation teams to ensure that Practice deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes. They work in partnership with the team to assure that we are executing and delivering on our CSAT outcome for services.
- Work with clients to develop and deliver GRC and Security solutions to client satisfaction.
- Engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of the project, conduct workshops and perform as a Subject Matter Specialist for Risk Management, Audit Management, Policy & Compliance, Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response and Threat Intelligence.
- Provide technical/functional direction to teams, manage projects to ensure successful delivery; in accordance with budget, schedules and CSAT standards
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success
- Develop and present conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Conduct presentations and deliver proposals to clients
You will be supported by:
- Strong leadership team with experience in global GRC and implementations at multiple large and small clients
- Seasoned delivery team members who continuously deliver high quality implementations
- Structured training, shadow opportunities and multiple opportunities to participate and present in industry conferences.
How you will grow
- INRY is transforming how services are delivered and this provides excellent opportunities to hone expertise in areas of interest while providing value to well – recognized brand names clients.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need competency and regional leadership structures.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required): Service Delivery, GRC, Internal / External Audit
- Experience with one or more industry standards or frameworks such as PCI, NIST, ISO, COBIT, HITRUST etc.
- Industry certifications that include one (or more) of the following preferred: CISA, CIA, CISSP
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn integrated GRC, Security and ITSM
- Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Experienced in giving presentations. Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with clients and partners
- Willingness to work in multi-disciplinary projects to drive enterprise work modernization
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org