INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to lead transformation in Governance Risk and Compliance with disruptive cloud technologies and INRY implementation methodologies.
We are a highly motivated company, that has earned Gold ServiceNow Partner status as well as being named in INC 500. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights . We are transforming how GRC is implemented using ServiceNow and our PASS methodology; with focus on building Efficient Agile Secure Experiences for our clients. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized organizations
Your role is:
- Lead engagements: Work with clients to develop their GRC and Security vision into operating implementations. Engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of the project, conduct workshops and perform as a Subject Matter Specialist for Policy & Compliance, Risk Management, Audit Management. Provide technical/functional direction to teams, manage portfolio of projects and programs and ensure successful delivery; in accordance with budget, schedules and CSAT standards.
- Build the practice: Understand IT industry and ServiceNow trends, develop points of view for emerging trends. Lead, coach, and develop consultants. Provide engagement feedback to the INRY team to continually improve solution offerings.
- Partner relationships: Build exceptional, partner-of-choice relationships with ServiceNow stakeholders including product teams, product line sales etc.
You will be supported by:
- INRY Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development
- Robust marketing collateral that includes; case studies, white papers, and success stories.
- Seasoned delivery team members who continuously deliver high quality implementations
- Strong alignment with ServiceNow and other strategic partners
How you will grow:
- INRY is transforming how services are delivered and this provides excellent opportunities to hone expertise in areas of interest while providing value to well-recognized brand name clients.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need competency and regional leadership structures.
- 5+ years of management experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required): Service Delivery, GRC, Security Operations, Internal / External Audit
- Experience with one or more industry standards or frameworks such as PCI, NIST, ISO, COBIT, HITRUST etc.
- Industry certifications that include one (or more) of the following: CISA, CIA, CISSP
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn integrated GRC, Security and ITSM
- 5+ years of experience building high performing teams
- 1 to 3 years of experience designing and developing service capabilities and managing/delivering service portfolios
- Flexible and adaptable attitude; disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Experience giving presentations. Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for consulting roles
- Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with clients and partners
- Willingness to work in multi-disciplinary projects to drive enterprise work modernization
If this describes you, contact us at email@example.com