INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to lead transformation in Employee Experience with disruptive cloud technologies and INRY implementation methodologies.
We are a highly motivated company, that has earned Gold ServiceNow Partner status as well as being named in INC 500. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights. We are transforming how our clients deliver HR services using ServiceNow and our PASS methodology with focus on building Efficient, Agile, Secure Experiences for our clients. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized organizations.
Your role is:
- Lead engagements: Work with clients to develop their HR Services and employee experience vision into operating implementations. Engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of the project, conduct workshops and perform as a Subject Matter Specialist for HR service delivery. The HR Principal typically works with Global HR Service Delivery teams or distributed HR service delivery functions being delivered through consolidated process and platforms. Typically work with multi-disciplinary HR teams and services, assist in designing modern Service Delivery process and platforms and leverage change management skills to drive enablement and adoption of the new process and platform. Provide technical/functional direction to teams, manage portfolio of projects and programs and ensure successful delivery; in accordance with budget, schedules and CSAT standards
- Build the practice: Understand IT industry and ServiceNow trends, develop points of view for emerging trends. Lead, coach, and develop consultants. Provide engagement feedback to the INRY team to continually improve solution offerings.
- Partner relationships: Build exceptional, partner-of-choice relationships with ServiceNow stakeholders including product teams, product line sales etc.
You will be supported by:
- INRY Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development.
- Robust marketing collateral that includes; case studies, white papers, and success stories.
- Seasoned delivery team members who continuously deliver high quality implementations
- Strong alignment with ServiceNow and other strategic partners
How you will grow:
- INRY is transforming how services are delivered and this provides excellent opportunities to hone expertise in areas of interest while providing value to well – recognized brand name clients.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need competency and regional leadership structures.
- 5+ years of management experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required): HR Service Delivery, HR Operations, HRIS Project manager for platforms like ServiceNow, Oracle, Workday, etc.
- 5+ years of experience building or working with high performing teams
- 1 to 3 years of experience designing and developing service capabilities and managing/delivering service portfolios
- Flexible and adaptable attitude; disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Experience giving presentations. Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for consulting roles
- Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with clients and partners
- Willingness to work in multi-disciplinary projects to drive enterprise work modernization
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org