INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is hiring experienced Account Executives to drive revenue and growth. As a result of our strategic thought leadership and high quality delivery, we have demonstrated that we mean business. We are looking for high performing team members who want to start their sales careers as we disrupt how IT solutions are consumed via the cloud.
Your role is:
- Source and nurture new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outbound calls and emails
- Research accounts and solutions to identify key players and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to account executives for further development and closure
- Facilitate or Perform online demos to prospects. Assist in building proposals, statement of works, quotes etc.
- Maintain Hubspot database of of INRYs clients, prospects, contacts and partners
- Support marketing events with logistics and event based marketing
- Interface with finance, sales teams, leaderships to ensure accuracy of quotes, statement of work.
You will be supported by:
- Seasoned sales team who can continuously coach and help grow
- INRY Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to learn IT solutions
- Global marketing and delivery team to apply
How you will grow
- Grow into Account Executive role or SSI role depending on personal interest
- Exposure to end to end business process in fast growing organizations provides very valuable entry level management positions for an MBA grad.
- Ambition and hunger to grow in a fast-paced organization
- Degree or MBA in Marketing, MIS, liberal arts or economics
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Digital native with comfort working in various online platforms, PPT, Word, and Excel
- Any sales, marketing or delivery experience in IT is valuable
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title/Role||Principal Sales Consultant|
|Reporting To||Vice President Service Strategy & Sales|
|Job Location||Minneapolis, Minnesota|