INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in driving market awareness, achieve market leadership position, and enabling sales growth for our company. We were named INC 500 fastest growing tech company in 2015 and since then our marketing events have been very uncoordinated and we see significant opportunities to improve our marketing.
We are looking for someone to lead:
- Corporate Marketing: Corporate branding, corporate messaging and positioning, customer program, events, cocial media, lead generation, PR, and analyst relations.
- Product (Service) Marketing: Sales enablement, competitive analysis, partner co-marketing and enablement, messaging and positioning, product launches, and thought leadership.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ambition and hunger to build a marketing machine for a fast growing IT services company in an exploding SaaS market.
- Strong leadership skills to work with a globally distributed services team.
- Would prefer experience in IT services organizations or IT product companies.
- Demonstrated professional experience in similar roles, organization or demonstrated ambition to build such a team.
- We expect a minimum of 2 years of experience, however, we are willing to create the right role and salary for someone with more experience.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. Will include travel to US a few times per year.
If this describes you, contact us at email@example.com
|Job Title/Role||Marketing Director|