INRY, a fast growing ServiceNow implementation and IT advisory services provider, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to for a technical project manager to help manage client driven projects as well as IntegRhythm driven projects.
We have been named in INC 500 fastest growing companies and we have demonstrated that we mean business. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights . We are transforming how PMO offices are built and delivered by combining process, platform and PMO services rolled into one. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized enterprises
Your role is:
The initial project will be to manage and run multiple projects as a part of a PMO for the CISO office at a Fortune 500 company based in Minneapolis.
- Longer term role may evolve to managing PMOs at other clients or manage IntegRhythm projects. IntegRhythm projects are in ServiceNow implementations across the US.
- Role involves typical Project Management tasks like
- Managing tasks, timelines, milestones, and dependencies
- Identifying, tracking, escalating and resolving impactful risks and issues
- Implementing meeting cadence, meeting facilitation and driving outcomes
- Managing scope including adherence to governance and change request protocols
- Delivery of key project/program/product deliverables and ensuring consistency with project management and SDLC standards/requirements
You will be supported by:
- Seasoned delivery team who continuously demonstrates high quality implementations.
- Strong alignment with ServiceNow and other strategic partners
How you will grow
- Opportunities to participate in and present at industry forums and build a personal brand
- INRY is transforming how services are delivered and this provides excellent opportunities to grow expertise in areas of interest while providing value to well recognized brand names.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need competency and regional leadership structures.
- IT Project management experience in larger enterprises including comfort with tools like MS Project and processes like SDLC and change management
- Required skill – understanding and comfort in IT Infrastructure (servers, network etc.). Does not need to know infrastructure as an admin but should be able to work close
- Experience with IT Security Projects is a plus but not required
- Soft skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work seamlessly across business and IT boundaries
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view
- Proven ability to influence without authority
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title/Role||Project Manager|