INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in driving market revenue and growth for our organization for defined markets.
Typical job responsibilities include:
- Will have high latitude in driving sales activities. Everyone will have their own personality and technique and we wish to leverage all successful approaches. The sales team owns closure on all associated contracts. The sales team is measured by revenue invoiced (not sold). The resources available to drive sales are:
- Lead generation and qualification: Leverage INRY’s marketing and ServiceNow partner marketing tools to drive events and build influencer networks. Partner with ServiceNow sales teams to drive joint campaigns.
- Account mapping: work with INRY’s leadership and ServiceNow sales team to create account plans.
- Solution and proposal creation: Leverage INRY’s Strategy and Solution Innovation team to build client value driven proposals. Partner in the creation of long term client roadmaps and statement of work. While it would be ideal for the sales team to write proposals, statement of work etc., we do not require our sales team to be able to craft detailed client specific solutions.
- Client Success Management: INRY expects all employees to be focused on client success. While everyone may have their own approaches, the following are required in the role:
- Leverage INRY’s resources for client planning and developing solution roadmaps.
- Drive client relationships through delivery. Leverage INRY’s PASS methodology to participate in delivering high value solutions. Setup and participate in regular steering committee meetings to ensure alignment of delivery to the client business objectives.
- Manage escalations and ensure joint success working with delivery leadership in case of any issues during delivery.
- Ensure ongoing client success by post project follow ups and check points.
- Document customer success stories for communications within the customer organization and publish approved case studies externally.
- Be the “voice of the customer” and represent the client in all INRY internal activities.
- Partner relationship management: Our successful sales teams leverage the resources available with our partners, primarily ServiceNow.
- Build and manage relationships with ServiceNow region sales teams, business units, product line sales teams.
- Marketing: Participate/drive in region marketing activities to help fuel revenue growth.
- Drive/Participate in region marketing events such as client meetups, ServiceNow User Groups (SNUG) etc.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with ServiceNow regional marketing teams to drive in market events.
- Contribute to INRY’s social media presence through posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ambition and hunger to build a marketing machine for a fast growing IT services company in an exploding SaaS market.
- Demonstrated market relationships.
- Experience in selling IT services for large enterprise applications like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft etc.; including any niche applications for mid to large enterprise clients.
- Background in IT professional services sales; or other experience such as product sales, IT Staffing sales etc. are valuable but will take more time to transition into our services sales.
- Strong leadership skills to work with a globally distributed services team.
- Demonstrated professional experience in similar roles, organization or demonstrated ambition. We expect a minimum of 2 years of experience and are willing to create the right role and salary for someone with more experience.
Texas (Dallas, Austin) Ohio Valley (Cincinnati, Columbus), Carolinas (Charlotte, Raleigh). Willing to consider other markets for high performers.
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title/Role||Sales Director / Principal Sales Consultant|
|Job Location||Carolinas, Ohio Valley, Texas|