About this Job
INRY, a leading ServiceNow partner, is looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to lead service transformation for our Fortune and Enterprise clients with disruptive cloud technologies and INRY implementation methodologies.
We are a highly motivated and rapidly growing organization, achieving hypergrowth year-on-year. Check out our success stories at www.inry.com/insights. Our clients include well recognized brand names in Fortune 500 enterprises and mid-sized organizations.
Work anywhere in the US!
Your Role Is:
- Develop an understanding of INRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with business partners and internal team members to better understand business needs.
- Work with clients to define detailed business requirements for ServiceNow solutions, as well as develop clear and concise functional requirements.
- Configure the ServiceNow platform in accordance with the client requirements gathered during project workshops.
- Coordinate tasks and responsibilities between US and India teams to ensure project success.
- Learn and understand various business and IT functions to help support project delivery teams.
- Manage project timelines and effectively communicate with both the INRY and client teams.
You Will Be Supported By:
- INRY Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development.
- Robust marketing collateral that includes; case studies, white papers, and success stories.
- Seasoned delivery team members who continuously deliver high quality implementations
- Strong alignment with ServiceNow and other strategic partners
How You Will Grow:
- INRY is transforming how services are delivered and this provides excellent opportunities to hone expertise in areas of interest while providing value to well – recognized brand name clients.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need competency and regional leadership structures.
- 5+ years of management experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required): HR Service Delivery, HR Operations, HRIS Project manager for platforms like ServiceNow, Oracle, Workday, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude; disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with clients and partners
- Willingness to work in multi-disciplinary projects to drive enterprise work modernization
- Curiosity, Commitment, and Collaboration!
If this describes you, contact us at email@example.com