INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in joining our growing team to provide multifaceted value to the company. This individual must have the right attitude to learn and the aptitude to grow. As a small company, we need team members who are willing and able to work hard and smart. This individual must possess basic analytical and problem solving skills and be capable of performing tasks independently on a daily basis. The right candidate will be open to completing a wide range of tasks that could include, but are not limited to the tasks as described in the “Responsibilities” section of this document.
The following list includes potential responsibilities of the job. Please note that occasionally tasks outside the scope of below listed items will arise.
- Develop an understanding of NRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures
- Collaborate with project teams to understand customer website portal requirements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices
- Lead portal development efforts for client portals built on the ServiceNow platform
- Create innovative, exciting websites for client portals and our company website
- Integrate data from various back end services and databases
- Maintain documentation throughout the development process
- Create website user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Keep up to date knowledge on latest trends and technologies and how to implement them
- Work with Graphic/UI Designer to improve layout and functionality of the company website
- Provide continuous support for the company website and help implement changes when necessary
Personality & Skills:
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in UI/front end web development (portfolio examples are encouraged)
- In depth knowledge and programming experience with modern HTML/CSS
- Proficiency developing UI designs from wireframes and website layouts
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate development solutions to meet those needs
- Current knowledge of latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present designs to various stakeholders in an articulate manner
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills is essential
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to a fast pace and ever changing environment
- Eagerness and a strong desire to create powerful, original websites, as well as a willingness to incorporate feedback into development
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
- Record of successfully managing business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience or Master’s degree
Primary work location will be in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position will require travel within the US; typically 10% to 50% depending on projects.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to the US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to US depending on performance and business need.
If this describes you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title/Role||UI/Front-End Developer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Minnesota|