INRY is a fast growing company focused on the integration of business and IT to create an operational rhythm for the enterprise. Our clients are typically mid to large enterprises including large Fortune 100 companies and globally recognizable brands. As a ServiceNow Gold Partner, we are in a market that is exploding and driving transformation in the cloud space.
Cloud is moving from marketing buzz to reality and we see it in our client adoption, driving growth for both ServiceNow and INRY. We believe we are transforming the services being delivered to align with new IT and business models. Our delivery methodology (PASS), our tools (we use ServiceNow internally) and most importantly our team are transforming the way IT enterprise services are being delivered. To learn more about INRY, please visit our website at www.inry.com . Join us to help drive this transformation and growth!
INRY is seeking an intrinsically motivated individual who is interested in joining our growing team to provide multifaceted value to the company. This individual must have the right attitude to learn and the aptitude to grow. As a small company, we need team members who are willing and able to work hard and smart. This individual must possess basic analytical and problem solving skills and be capable of performing tasks independently on a daily basis. The right candidate will be open to completing a wide range of tasks that could include, but are not limited to the tasks as described in the “Responsibilities” section of this document.
The following list includes potential responsibilities of the job. Please note that occasionally tasks outside the scope of below listed items will arise.
- Develop an understanding of INRY’s operations, offerings, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with project teams to understand customer website portal requirements.
- Lead portal UI efforts relating to graphics including planning, design, layout, and create any needed graphics.
- Design graphic content and templates for white papers, case studies, brochures, presentations promotional videos, and other items as needed.
- Work with the marketing team to develop graphics for magazine ads, online ads, social media, sponsored events, etc.
- Create graphic designs for expo banners, booth layouts, trade show giveaways, and prizes that align with our strategic marketing strategy.
- Provide continuous improvement ideas for the company website layout and design, and help implement changes when able.
- Add and refine the company website content in coordination with the Marketing team.
- Coordinate with Pre-Sales team to help organize UI layout and design for client demos, solution POCs, product workshops, etc.
Personality & Skills:
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Corel PaintShop or other visual design tools. Portfolio examples strongly encouraged.
- Proficiency creating UI designs, wireframes, and website layouts.
- Current knowledge of latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present designs to various stakeholders in an articulate manner.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is essential.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Eagerness and a strong desire to create powerful, original content, as well as a willingness to incorporate feedback into content.
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate graphic solutions to meet those needs.
- Experience creating, working with, or editing videos is a plus (not required).
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum project management methodologies a plus (not required).
- Record of successfully managing business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience or master’s degree.
Primary work location will be in the Minneapolis, MN area but could include some out of state travel as required.
Primary work location will be at our office in Hyderabad. This position will include travel to the US potentially 1-2 times per year. Opportunity for permanent relocation to US depending on performance and business need.
|Job Category||UI/Graphic Designer|