ServiceNow Rome – Making the Most of Your Upgrade Journey
Date: October 27, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM CDT
ServiceNow’s Rome is undoubtedly one of the most significant releases in recent times. It empowers organizations to get the most out of their investment by unlocking the full potential of digital workflows. Rome comes bearing gifts for everyone, so we invite you to discover the new changes mean, with Mike Deal, Solution Advisory Consultant at ServiceNow, and Shea Laughlin, Certified Master Architect and Solution Principal at INRY.
Busy day? No Problem. Register today and get on-demand access to this session after the live taping.
In this 60-minute webinar, Mike and Shea will highlight key functionalities in the ServiceNow Rome release and what it means for everyone in your organization, from IT, Business Operations, HR to Finance. Here are some of the essential takeaways from the webinar:1. INRY's Point of View on What's New in ServiceNow Rome?
- Help organizations deliver compelling employee interactions
- Help both IT task performers and customers get the benefits of automation and AI
- Make it easier for field service staff and customer interactions across mediums
- Build Tailored applications with no-code options
- Reduce upgrade time by automating manual testing and remediation
- Preview, manage and monitor upgrades with greater ease
- Get critical insights for worry-free upgrades
4. What's in it for the Adopters? Success Stories from the Field
As a ServiceNow customer and an early adopter, we upgrade to new releases months before they are generally available. We use our own experience with each new release to drive fast, successful upgrades for our clients. Our methodology refined over hundreds of implementations delivers repeatable and predictable ServiceNow upgrades.
INRY is a leader in helping organizations manage the upgrade journey since the platform's earliest days, roadmap advisors with early, hands-on experience in new releases that inform our customer engagements.
Solution Advisory Consultant at ServiceNow
Master Architect and Solution Principal
Tweet with #ServiceNowRome to let others know, and keep in touch!833 8411 8686