According to the Strategic Journal of Business & Change Management, G.M. Dickson states that over 70% of organizational change initiatives fail, but change itself isn't the stumbling block.Organizational Change Management strategies don't have to be an afterthought - you can incorporate them early into your project lifecycle. In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- Importance of Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Why many Change Management initiatives fail
- Individual processes must be deployed instead of implementing ServiceNow product in parts
- Use and test processes on the ServiceNow platform before going Live
- How Prosci's ADKAR model influences PASS methodology
- Types of change management models
Get the on-demand webinar to hear from Joel Bowles, Director of Delivery Assurance at INRY, as he share insights on how you can successfully execute OCM initiatives using ServiceNow.
INRY is committed to effectively delivering projects that will remain relevant to your organization.