The health of your ServiceNow instance is as important as the capabilities it delivers. Our Upgrades and Instance Health Services allow you to leverage INRY's unmatched upgrade experience to plan and execute with minimum disruptions. As an early adopter and ServiceNow customer, we upgrade months before a release is Generally Available (GA).
In this webinar, Joel shares our experience and some good housekeeping practices. With these best practices, you can safeguard your ServiceNow instance from performance, and security challenges and upgrade issues that could directly impact your user’s experience and satisfaction.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- Different tools and practices to maintain a good user experience
- How to configure your instance to avoid upgrade woes down the road
- Instance hardening practices to keep your information risk team happy
- How planned housekeeping activities can keep things running smoothly
- Our implementation methodology that is designed to help organizations stay as close to ServiceNow out-of-the-box as possible
VP of Delivery, INRY