ServiceNow® GRC has a Risk Management application that provides ways to:
- Organize categories of risks to normalize risk scores across the organization.
- Consistently assess risks using a best practice workflow.
- Understand and report on financial and statistical impact of risk to the organization.
We realize that managing and measuring risk to the enterprise can be an overwhelming exercise. INRY has developed a methodology called “Process Area Specific Sprints” or “PASS” by combining best practices from Agile and Prince2. PASS is designed to rapidly deploy and introduce ServiceNow functionality into the organization’s departments with a targeted focus. We accomplish this over a number of iterations, each spanning between 4-6 weeks.
This article describes a six-step process that organizations can adopt to deploy Risk Management in ServiceNow using INRY’s PASS methodology.
- Step 1: The Beginning – Identify
- Step 2: No Looking Back – Consolidate
- Step 3: The Only Way Is Up;– Integrate
- Step 4: Teamwork – Automate
- Step 5: Become a leader – Influence
- Step 6: Success – Sustain
To read more, download the full whitepaper.