Banks face extraordinary challenges, ranging from ensuring safe operation in a COVID pandemic to improving internal efficiencies in an age of declining interest revenues. In such a fast-moving and unpredictable operating environment, agility and innovation matter more than ever.
Highlights from the session:
- The banking environment today
- Addressing the "2/3 Challenge"
- Operational challenges due to WFH mandate imposed by COVID
- Expanding oversight and regulation
- Standardizing request management
- Adapting to risks and demonstrating compliance
- How TCF pivoted to meet the new operational requirements
- Dashboarding and Audit trails bring organizational intelligence
- Agility in Action - The NOW Portal
- Bringing all pieces together - partnering with ServiceNow and INRY
Senior VP & Director of IT Product Delivery and Workflow, TCF Bank