IT Asset Management enables organizations to track the financial, contractual, and inventory details of hardware, devices, and non-IT assets. Asset Management works hand-in-hand with ServiceNow's IT Service Management (ITSM) solution to provide better control of inventory and valuable insights that improve the quality of services. INRY's approach to ServiceNow IT Asset Management implementation and CG4's Asset Tracking solution provide the perfect mix of technology and expertise for delivering long-term business success. You can read more about INRY's approach to IT Asset Management on ServiceNow.
In this on-demand webinar, John VanBruggen, our Director of Solution Strategy & Innovation, a ServiceNow Certified Master Architect, and CG4's CEO Will Barrows, discuss how CG4's Asset Tracking solution can be integrated with ServiceNow to track assets in an organization. Some of the key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Understanding how the CG4 Asset Tracking solution works
- How to download the CG4 Asset Tracking solution
- How to configure the ServiceNow instance to integrate with the CG4 Asset Tracking solution
- Exploring the CG4 Asset Tracking Dashboard
- Setting up automated CG4 Asset Tracking alerts through email or text
- A demo of the integration process between CG4 Asset Tracking and the ServiceNow instance
- CG4 Supported RFID Scanners and CG4's Professional Services
You can also watch the INRY talks Asset Management on ServiceNow webinar to understand IT Asset Management on ServiceNow.
CEO at CG4
Director of Technology at INRY