The first episode in this series focused on how you can leverage ServiceNow's Innovation Management module for managing the lifecycle of an idea from a single platform.
In this episode, we will talk about how you can enable ideation (generating, developing, and communicating new ideas) to support corporate initiatives and make strategic decisions when allocating budgets, by leveraging ServiceNow's Demand Management. We recommend you watch the first episode of this series, on Innovation Management to set the context for this webinar.
In this on-demand webinar, our Project Portfolio Management Specialist, Gautam Krishna, discusses how you can leverage ServiceNow's Demand Management module for managing the lifecycle of Demands and building demand management processes to take strategic decisions.
In this Episode:
- 04:00 - How can you achieve business value of IT Business Management
- 06:33 - Understand the interconnection between ServiceNow's Idea, Demand and Project
- 07:58 - Understand how can you leverage demand management to take critical investment decisions
- 09:41 - What are the vital roles and responsibilities of Demand Manager
- 13:24 - How to nourish your demand through all stages?
- 18:32 - Understand how to build solid business case for your demand
- 21:30 - How to leverage demand assessments and understand the outcomes from them
- 23:27 - How to leverage Demand Workbench, Portfolio workbench, and Timeline visualization
- 27:31 - Maintain a checklist to achieve higher maturity with demand Management
- 31:07 - Interesting questions on demand management
Watch the third episode of this five-part webinar series on Project Management.
Principal Consultant at INRY