ServiceNow is a cloud based platform that applies ITIL principles to deliver what they call “Everything as a Service”. One of their applications is Customer Service Management, also referred to as CSM.
CSM enables you to serve and support external customers through omni-channel communication (email, phone, web, chat, social media, etc.). With ServiceNow CSM, you can:
- Create customer cases.
- Route cases to customer service agents.
- Set up routing and assignment rules based on a variety of criteria including skills, geography, availability, etc.
- Use special handling notes.
- Enable customer self-service through web portal(s).
- Track and analyze case management and self-service data.
- Integrate CSM with other applications including ServiceNow applications like Field Service Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Portfolio and Project Management, etc.
- Or, integrate with external applications through web services.
This article discusses some key strategies on how your organization can use ServiceNow CSM to empower your agents to deliver stellar customer service.
Download the full whitepaper to read more!