Unified user interface for all HR needs
Modern HR invests in multiple systems and third-party systems, each with its UI. Use the ServiceNow cloud, as a platform to redesign the HR experience.
- Leverage digital and mobile tools like portals and apps to streamline user interaction across multiple platforms.
- Align the digital experience to corporate culture and sense of connection using user-centric design, corporate branding, and user interface design.
- Optimize employee productivity, engagement, teamwork and career growth by providing a single digital interface.
- Create content and context-sensitive relevant information by employee segment, personas, and lifecycle.
Shared data across systems and security compliance
- Employee experience depends on user information like employee profile, department, location, and lifecycle. Leverage rich data available in HCM systems like Workday, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Lawson to personalize the digital experience across platforms.
- HR teams work with sensitive information and need to partner with technology teams for information security and data privacy. Our clients need secure integrations between ServiceNow and other applications/platforms.
- Implement user security requirements like multi-Single Sign On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), location-based on-network/off-network security.
- Often bundled with other HR implementations like HR Service Delivery.
- HCM Data loads (Workday, Oracle, Lawson, SAP SuccessFactors, and more) to enrich ServiceNow data and create user profiles.
- Deep Links and Single-Sign-On where available.
- Ensure security and architecture guidelines (integration platforms vs. point-to-point and more).
- Typically implemented within 6-12 weeks.
- Build client specific processes (e.g., relocations, mobility) across applications and products to deliver digital experience enhancements like the portal and mobile.
- Advanced security implementations like on/off-network access, multi-factor authentication, and more.
- Typically implemented within 6-12 weeks with active collaboration across multiple client teams like IT and Security.
- Data migration from legacy systems, including legacy HR systems and case management systems.
- Complex and Specialized HR Workflows.
- Build portal and content strategies for the enterprise.
- Facilitate User Experience Workshops with emphasis on design.
- Typically each area takes 12-24 weeks with extensive collaboration across client teams.